After BHM created a website for Z-Infection Challenge, the race organizers hired us to design and print their tickets.
“The Z Infection Challenge” is a ZOMBIE run with obstacles and ZOMBIE actors creating a post apocalyptic environment. Can you survive the infection???
The Z Infection Challenge will allocate 20% of its profits to Colon Cancer research and organizations that support survivors. In 2012 an estimated 51,690 Americans will die from colon cancer. Help us kick cancer in the BUTT!!! The concept is a 5K race meets a haunted house. We utilize top actors, set designers and FX make up artists to create a completely unique experience for our racers. Participants 18 and older will be challenged both physically and mentally to complete the 5K course.
What We Did:
- Designed physical event tickets to be given to patrons and collected at entry.
- Event tickets were designed to coincide with the websites theme.
- FRONT: Sequential numbering and stub perforation
- BACK: Legal disclaimer and participation rules
- 2″ x 5.5″ Event Ticket; 100lb Gloss Cover with Aqueous protective coating (C2S); Color both sides; sub perforation & front sequential numbering