We’re proud to announce the recent launch of Air Designs‘ new website! This was a really fun project to work on and a ton of great features were coded. Air Designs is one of Hollywood’s leading Set Dressing and Property warehouses. There inventory spans thousands of items and they needed a cutting edge website that: (1) made it easy for them to list their inventory and attributes; (2) easy for clients to search their inventory and (3) a way for clients to save inventory items to a “Wishlist” and then print or email that list.
What We Did:
- Custom designed website that embodied the client’s input plus our expect knowledge.
- Inventory management system with an easy interface for the client to maintain.
- AJAX search functionality that populates possible items while typing in the query to the search box — just like Google.
- When viewing an item, the user is also presented with custom related items. Searching for a chair? The entire matching dining room set will populate with it.
- Custom “Wishlist” feature that allows clients to save inventory items for email or printing.
- Document database that houses the various forms and disclaimers the company uses.