The City of Burbank Film Permit Office is a collaborative effort between the City’s Police, Fire, Parks & Recreation and Public Works Departments. The Office is responsible for issuing, monitoring and maintaining the CIty’s film permits. The Office did not have a website, logo or any online presence. The permit process was also completely paper driven.
What We Did:
- Created a custom website per the Client’s specifications
- Custom Logo Design
- Created a custom film permit module that allows users to complete the process 100% online.
- The Film Permit Office is able to manage the complete permit process from an electronic dashboard
- Various City departments are able to view permits on their dashboard and provide notes, review and approvals as needed
- Integrated with the City’s Authorize.net account to provide online payment processing
- Once a permit is approved by the Office and payment is processed successfully, the user is able to download a PDF permit.
- Electronic document signature integration
- Backhouse Media’s Business Class Website Hosting