One of the perks of having your own domain is the ability to set up e-mail addresses for it. cPanel makes creating a new email address simple.
Unsure how to log into your cPanel? CLICK HERE×
After you have logged into your cPanel account, find the Mail section and click on the first icon: Mail Accounts
On the next page, fill out the form for new email accounts.
- Enter the first portion of the email address. If you are trying to create "email@example.com," just type in webmaster.
- Enter the password for the email account, then type it into the next field. Note that email passwords cannot be recovered, only changed.
- cPanel will let you know if your password is secure. If your choice is not secure enough, consider using the supplied Password Generator.
- You can set a disk quote for the mail account or you can remove quotas entirely.
- When finished, click Create Account.