BHM is excited to be the designer of Anna Nalick’s official website and online store.
Anna Nalick is a platinum selling singer and songwriter from California. In addition to writing all of her own music, Anna has been writing for other artists since the age of 15.
Starting in 2005, Anna released her first studio produced album, entitled: “Wreck of the Day,” featuring the hit single “Breathe (2AM)” under the SonyMusic label. The song propelled to the top of the charts and sent Anna on a nearly four year tour around the world. Featuring her third hit single “Shine,” Anna and SonyMusic released “The Shine EP.” Both “Wreck of the Day” and “The Shine EP” can still be heard widely on radio and television today, with “Breathe” being featured twice on the hit television drama “Grey’s Anatomy.”
What We Did:
- Created branding and custom logo based on the look Anna was going for
- Designed and created website
- Created custom “Gig” module to announce Anna’s upcoming shows, ticket purchase information, etc.
- Created e-commerce solution for selling CD’s and other merchandise
- Provide website and email hosting